Men’s high-visibility rain trousers made of the highest quality materials. They are distinguished by lightweight and air permeability, they ensure maximum wearing comfort. They protect against rain (water resistance at the level of 2000 mm H₂O) and wind. They increase safety when staying in conditions of reduced visibility, e.g. during movement at night and during bad weather conditions, e.g. rain or fog. The yellow colour of the product is aimed at industries in which employees must be visible, for example people building roads, streets, refineries, people working in ports, on oil rigs, at mining shafts, airports or mountain rescue.
- material: 100% Oxford 300D polyester, PU coating;
- water resistance 2000 mm H₂O;
- product compliant with standards: ISO 13688, EN ISO 20471 class 1 and EN 343;
- taped seams to prevent water ingress;
- reflective tapes to ensure visibility in difficult conditions;
- 3 pockets: 2 side pockets, 1 back pocket with Velcro closure;
- waist fit adjustment with elastic band, which increases freedom of movement and allows better fit;
- buttoned waist, zipper fly;
- trousers legs can be zipped into calf-length to make it easier to put on shoes, the zipper is invisible, covered under the pleat;
- application in industry, road construction, construction and services.
|Warehouse / transport||yes|
|30° C normal process||yes|
|Basic composition fabric||100% polyester|
|Basic fabric gsm [g/m²]||188|
|Basic fabric name||Oxford 300D|
|CE certificate||there is|
|Colour||hi-vis yellow 901/black 407|
|Do not bleach||yes|
|Do not dry clean||yes|
|Do not iron||yes|
|Do not tumble dry||yes|
|EAC certificate||there is|
|EN 343 Klasa 3 1||yes|
|EN ISO 20471 Klasa 1||yes|
Högert Technik – professional hand tools of the most demanding users
Durability guarantee / German quality
The careful selection of the highest quality raw materials and the world-class production process guarantee minor wear and long durability of our products.
Quality confirmed by certificates
Our products meet the strict DIN and VDE standards, which guarantees the highest quality of metals. It has been confirmed by numerous certificates, such as TÜV and VDE. The cutting and grinding discs, on the other hand, are certified by the OSA organization.
Trusted by thousands of Poles
For years, Högert Technik products have been available in 1300 stores throughout Poland.