Personal-protection category II. Product compliant with the standard specifying general requirements for protective clothing – EN ISO 13688, and with the standard for visible clothing – EN ISO 20471.
- material: 100% polyester
- manufactured in accordance with the CE standard
- lining made of 100% polyester, 190t taffeta
- outer layer: Oxford 300d weave, PU-coated
- body insulation with a grammage of 170 g/cm²
- waterproofness 2000 mm
- reflective strips provide visibility in harsh conditions
- 2 upper pockets, 2 side pockets sewn on: 1 pocket with Velcro flap, second pocket with Velcro fastening with additional small pockets
- two back pockets with Velcro flaps
- fitted at the waist via an elastic band
- legs fastened with a zip and pleat at the bottom
- yellow &
- navy-blue colour
- soft material and comfortable cut for convenient use
- fashionable design
- made of light and durable fabrics.
|40° C normal process||yes|
|Basic composition fabric||100% polyester|
|Basic fabric name||Oxford 300D|
|CE certificate||there is|
|Colour||hi-vis yellow 901/navy 102|
|Do not bleach||yes|
|Do not dry clean||yes|
|Do not iron||yes|
|Do not tumble dry||yes|
|EN ISO 20471 Klasa 2||yes|
|Water resistance [mm H₂O]||2000|
Högert Technik – professional hand tools of the most demanding users
Durability guarantee / German quality
The careful selection of the highest quality raw materials and the world-class production process guarantee minor wear and long durability of our products.
Quality confirmed by certificates
Our products meet the strict DIN and VDE standards, which guarantees the highest quality of metals. It has been confirmed by numerous certificates, such as TÜV and VDE. The cutting and grinding discs, on the other hand, are certified by the OSA organization.
Trusted by thousands of Poles
For years, Högert Technik products have been available in 1300 stores throughout Poland.