Hexagon deep socket set for assembling threaded joints with a hex head.
- made of high quality CrV50BV30 chromium-vanadium alloy steel
- matt finish for protection against external factors (corrosion, acids, greases)
- hanger made of a plastic material
- manufactured in accordance with DIN 3124
- ASS Drive system for protecting the edge of the socket against damage
|Additional information||length 76 mm, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 19, 21, 22, 24 mm|
|Material||alloy steel CrV|
|Quantity in package||5|
|Quantity in set [pcs]||11|
Högert Technik – professional hand tools of the most demanding users
Durability guarantee / German quality
The careful selection of the highest quality raw materials and the world-class production process guarantee minor wear and long durability of our products.
Quality confirmed by certificates
Our products meet the strict DIN and VDE standards, which guarantees the highest quality of metals. It has been confirmed by numerous certificates, such as TÜV and VDE. The cutting and grinding discs, on the other hand, are certified by the OSA organization.
Trusted by thousands of Poles
For years, Högert Technik products have been available in 1300 stores throughout Poland.