A set of 1/2″ impact sockets for aluminium rims. The set includes popular socket sizes 17 mm, 19 mm, 21 mm.
- made of high-quality chromium-molybdenum alloy steel ensuring long life, strength and resistance to deformation;
- durable, designed for continuous operation under heavy load;
- long sockets (78 mm) enabling access to deep screw sockets;
- reduced diameter enabling the use of products in tight holes;
- in accordance with German DIN 3121 standard;
- plastic box for easy storage.
Karta produktowa HT4R105_CS_1.pdf
Karta produktowa HT4R105_DE_1.pdf
Karta produktowa HT4R105_EN_1.pdf
Karta produktowa HT4R105_ES_1.pdf
Karta produktowa HT4R105_FR_1.pdf
Karta produktowa HT4R105_HR_1.pdf
Karta produktowa HT4R105_HU_1.pdf
Karta produktowa HT4R105_PL_1.pdf
Karta produktowa HT4R105_RO_1.pdf
Karta produktowa HT4R105_RU_1.pdf
Karta produktowa HT4R105_UA_1.pdf
Högert Technik – professional hand tools of the most demanding users
Durability guarantee / German quality
The careful selection of the highest quality raw materials and the world-class production process guarantee minor wear and long durability of our products.
Quality confirmed by certificates
Our products meet the strict DIN and VDE standards, which guarantees the highest quality of metals. It has been confirmed by numerous certificates, such as TÜV and VDE. The cutting and grinding discs, on the other hand, are certified by the OSA organization.
Trusted by thousands of Poles
For years, Högert Technik products have been available in 1300 stores throughout Poland.