Personal protective equipment – class 1. Product conforms with EN ISO 340 which defines the level of ergonomics, size designation and harmlessness.
- protective trousers with strong and tight weave – 190g/m²;
- extra seams and reinforced areas made of the Oxford 300D material (on the knees and pockets);
- material: 20% cotton, 80% polyester;
- manufactured in accordance with CE standard;
- 4 pockets:
– 2 cargo pockets on the sides: one Velcro-fastened and the other deep and open;
– 1 pocket for mobile phones, including a Velcro-fastened flap
– 2 side pockets on legs (one narrow and open, the other Velcro-fastened);
– 2 back pockets with Velcro-fastened flaps;
- hammer holder;
- additional Velcro-fastened holder for accessories at the belt;
- button tab waist adjustment;
- fashionable dark blue colour with grey and blue accents;
- soft material and relaxed – fit for comfortable use.
|40° C normal process||yes|
|Basic composition fabric||100% cotton|
|Basic fabric gsm [g/m²]||240|
|Colour||light gray 405|
|Do not bleach||yes|
|Do not dry clean||yes|
|Drying in a tumble dryer max. 60° C||yes|
|Iron in max. tem. 150° C||yes|
|Lengthening of the legs||yes|
|Pocket for knee pads||yes|
|Reinforcements on the knees||yes|
Högert Technik – professional hand tools of the most demanding users
Durability guarantee / German quality
The careful selection of the highest quality raw materials and the world-class production process guarantee minor wear and long durability of our products.
Quality confirmed by certificates
Our products meet the strict DIN and VDE standards, which guarantees the highest quality of metals. It has been confirmed by numerous certificates, such as TÜV and VDE. The cutting and grinding discs, on the other hand, are certified by the OSA organization.
Trusted by thousands of Poles
For years, Högert Technik products have been available in 1300 stores throughout Poland.