Abrasive disc with Velcro, 150 mm in diameter, designed to work with angle and eccentric grinders, drills or screwdrivers equipped with appropriate attachments. Designed for grinding metal materials, wood and wood-based materials. A wide range of gradations from G40 to G320. Mainly used in industry, crafts and construction. Dedicated for professional use.
- semi-open embankment made of aluminum oxide
- a binder made of synthetic resin
- the disc attached to the attachment with Velcro ensures quick installation or replacement
- dust extraction system – pulleys compatible with devices equipped with a dust extraction system with 6, 9 or 15 holes
- reduction of the sticking of the embankment significantly extends the efficiency and life of the disc
- 5 pcs in the package.
Deklaracja EAC 17.pdf
Karta produktowa HT8D130-HT8D138 _RU_2.pdf
Karta produktowa HT8D130-HT8D138 _RO_2.pdf
Karta produktowa HT8D130-HT8D138 _PL_2.pdf
Karta produktowa HT8D130-HT8D138 _HU_2.pdf
Karta produktowa HT8D130-HT8D138 _HR_2.pdf
Karta produktowa HT8D130-HT8D138 _FR_2.pdf
Karta produktowa HT8D130-HT8D138 _ES_2.pdf
Karta produktowa HT8D130-HT8D138 _EN_2.pdf
Karta produktowa HT8D130-HT8D138 _DE_2.pdf
|Additional information||15 otovores|
Högert Technik – professional hand tools of the most demanding users
Durability guarantee / German quality
The careful selection of the highest quality raw materials and the world-class production process guarantee minor wear and long durability of our products.
Quality confirmed by certificates
Our products meet the strict DIN and VDE standards, which guarantees the highest quality of metals. It has been confirmed by numerous certificates, such as TÜV and VDE. The cutting and grinding discs, on the other hand, are certified by the OSA organization.
Trusted by thousands of Poles
For years, Högert Technik products have been available in 1300 stores throughout Poland.