Screwdrivers for slotted screws. Have a single slot in the fastener head. Ground on both sides with a parallel converging profile.Characteristics• made of high quality S2 steel• durable and deformation resistant• the magnetic tip increasing work precision and comfort• bi-material handle with specially formed anti-slip surface for high speed torque transfer
- product descriptionscrewdrivers for slotted screws. have a single slot in the fastener head. ground on both sides with a parallel converging profile.characteristics
- made of high quality s2 steel
- durable and deformation resistant
- the magnetic tip increasing work precision and comfort
- bi-material handle with specially formed anti-slip surface for high speed torque transfer
|Material||alloy steel CrV|
|Quantity in package||20|
Högert Technik – professional hand tools of the most demanding users
Durability guarantee / German quality
The careful selection of the highest quality raw materials and the world-class production process guarantee minor wear and long durability of our products.
Quality confirmed by certificates
Our products meet the strict DIN and VDE standards, which guarantees the highest quality of metals. It has been confirmed by numerous certificates, such as TÜV and VDE. The cutting and grinding discs, on the other hand, are certified by the OSA organization.
Trusted by thousands of Poles
For years, Högert Technik products have been available in 1300 stores throughout Poland.