Insert for tool cabinets with a set of selected tools necessary for work on brake lines. Useful in the cabinet of any professional.
- press for manual expansion of pipes in the range of 3 – 19 mm, made of steel, non-ferrous metals, aluminum and copper;
- cutter for pipes with a diameter of 3-32 mm, made of Cu, Al or plastic, e.g. PVC, PU, PP, PEX-AL, PEX;
- manual tester designed to test the quality of brake fluid DOT-3, DOT-4, DOT-5;
- bending machine with 2 rollers necessary for bending brake lines with a diameter in the range of 4.75 – 9.53 mm;
- EVA technical foam allows you to maintain order in the workplace by providing easy and convenient access to frequently used tools.
The set includes:
Pipe flange press HT1P626
Telescopic pipe cutter HT1P611
Manual Brake Fluid Tester HT8G434
Brake hose bending machine HT8G375
Karta produktowa HT7G162_PL.pdf
Karta produktowa HT7G162_CZ.pdf
Karta produktowa HT7G162_DE.pdf
Karta produktowa HT7G162_EN.pdf
Karta produktowa HT7G162_ES.pdf
Karta produktowa HT7G162_FR.pdf
Karta produktowa HT7G162_HR.pdf
Karta produktowa HT7G162_HU.pdf
Karta produktowa HT7G162_RO.pdf
Karta produktowa HT7G162_RU.pdf
Karta produktowa HT7G162_UK.pdf
Högert Technik – professional hand tools of the most demanding users
Durability guarantee / German quality
The careful selection of the highest quality raw materials and the world-class production process guarantee minor wear and long durability of our products.
Quality confirmed by certificates
Our products meet the strict DIN and VDE standards, which guarantees the highest quality of metals. It has been confirmed by numerous certificates, such as TÜV and VDE. The cutting and grinding discs, on the other hand, are certified by the OSA organization.
Trusted by thousands of Poles
For years, Högert Technik products have been available in 1300 stores throughout Poland.