Step drill bit adapted for drilling in various types of steel, non-ferrous metals, copper, brass and aluminum, stainless steel, plastics and wood. It enables drilling precise holes. It can be used in tinsmith and locksmith services, car workshops or in installers and electricians work. For professional use.
- made of hardened high speed steel HSS 4241;
- special coating of titanium nitride increases durability and extends the usage time 4 times;
- precise, high speed drilling;
- untwisted and thicker core ensures resistance to cracking during operation;
- diameter:HT6D321 – 4 – 12 mmHT6D322 – 4 – 20 mmHT6D323 – 4 – 32 mmHT6D324 – 4 – 39 mm;
- two straight cutting grooves enable two times faster and smoother cutting due to effective removal of swarf and heat dissipation;
- they reduce the risk of overheating;
- number of steps:HT6D321 – 5 (4, 6, 8, 10, 12 mm)HT6D322 – 9 (4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20 mm)HT6D323 – 15 (4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 30, 32 mm)HT6D324 – 13 (4, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21, 24, 27, 30, 33, 36, 39 mm);
- 1/4” HEX drive enables quick and reliable seating in drills as well as drill-drivers or adaptors, HT6D324 drill with a triangular drive – prevents the drill bit from slipping and rotating in the device holder;
- point angle of 118◦ and the conical shape of the drill – they do not require prior drilling or marking drilling points;
- auto-deburring – automatic deburring and edge smoothing during drilling eliminates the need to process the hole manually;
- made in accordance with DIN 1412C standard;
- maximum material thickness is 4 mm;
- markings on the surface of the drill enables controlling the correct diameter of the hole to be made.
Karta produktowa HT6D321-HT6D324_RU_1.pdf
Karta produktowa HT6D321-HT6D324_RO_1.pdf
Karta produktowa HT6D321-HT6D324_PL_1.pdf
Karta produktowa HT6D321-HT6D324_HU_1.pdf
Karta produktowa HT6D321-HT6D324_HR_2.pdf
Karta produktowa HT6D321-HT6D324_FR_3.pdf
Karta produktowa HT6D321-HT6D324_ES_3.pdf
Karta produktowa HT6D321-HT6D324_EN_3.pdf
Karta produktowa HT6D321-HT6D324_DE_3.pdf
Högert Technik – professional hand tools of the most demanding users
Durability guarantee / German quality
The careful selection of the highest quality raw materials and the world-class production process guarantee minor wear and long durability of our products.
Quality confirmed by certificates
Our products meet the strict DIN and VDE standards, which guarantees the highest quality of metals. It has been confirmed by numerous certificates, such as TÜV and VDE. The cutting and grinding discs, on the other hand, are certified by the OSA organization.
Trusted by thousands of Poles
For years, Högert Technik products have been available in 1300 stores throughout Poland.