Impact hex bits with increased strength compared to standard screwdriver bits. Specially designed geometry with tapered profile, twists when used, in order to absorb maximum torque. This protects both the screwdriver bit and the screw itself from damage. For use in screwdrivers or impact drills which significantly speed up the work. Particularly suitable for frequent and heavy duty work. A must-have for any demanding and lengthy workshop work as well as for renovation and construction or carpentry work.
- 1/4″ hexagonal profile;
- made of the highest quality S2 alloy steel, which in combination with a hardening process guarantees maximum strength and at the same time great flexibility;
- cold hardened to a hardness of 58-61 HRC;
- resistant to deformation and cracking;
- the elongated 50mm profile facilitates work in hard-to-reach places;
- the colour code facilitates quick identification of the screwdriver bit type;
- DIN 3126 compliant;
- packed in pairs in a practical, reusable packaging, for convenient storage, reducing the risk of loss.
Karta produktowa HT1S175 - HT1S178_CZ_3.pdf
Karta produktowa HT1S175 - HT1S178_DE_3.pdf
Karta produktowa HT1S175 - HT1S178_EN_3.pdf
Karta produktowa HT1S175 - HT1S178_ES_4.pdf
Karta produktowa HT1S175 - HT1S178_FR_3.pdf
Karta produktowa HT1S175 - HT1S178_HR_3.pdf
Karta produktowa HT1S175 - HT1S178_HU_3.pdf
Karta produktowa HT1S175 - HT1S178_RO_3.pdf
Karta produktowa HT1S175 - HT1S178_RU_3.pdf
Karta produktowa HT1S175 - HT1S178_UK_7.pdf
Karta produktowa HT1S175 - HT1S178_PL_7.pdf
Högert Technik – professional hand tools of the most demanding users
Durability guarantee / German quality
The careful selection of the highest quality raw materials and the world-class production process guarantee minor wear and long durability of our products.
Quality confirmed by certificates
Our products meet the strict DIN and VDE standards, which guarantees the highest quality of metals. It has been confirmed by numerous certificates, such as TÜV and VDE. The cutting and grinding discs, on the other hand, are certified by the OSA organization.
Trusted by thousands of Poles
For years, Högert Technik products have been available in 1300 stores throughout Poland.