Practical and spacious tool cabinet with 7 drawers and side compartment. A solid structure guarantees long-term use in workshop conditions, while 4 wheels, including 2 swivel wheels, ensure mobility, thanks to which the cabinet will always be in the right place. Properly selected cabinet equipment consisting of as many as 544 elements, dedicated to craft workshops and car services, makes it perfect for the work of every professional.
- pull-out drawers: 6 drawers H 50 mm, 1 drawer H 130 mm;
- maximum load: 15 kg shallow drawer, 25 kg deep drawer;
- drawers have individual closures protecting them against self-opening;
- the possibility of fully opening the drawers facilitates access to tools;
- drawer runners with ball bearings guarantee long-term use even with high loads;
- 1 side door with a side locker with a key, 2 keys included;
- a side compartment with a shelf provides additional storage space for cans or bottles that should be stored in an upright position;
- 5×1.25 ”TPR wheels with ball bearings;
- two swivel wheels with brakes make it possible to maneuver the cabinet and prevent it from moving;
- locking the cabinet with a key, 2 keys included in the set, protects the tools against theft and against opening drawers during transport;
- reinforced top made of PP material, with molded recesses facilitating the segregation of small elements put on the top.
HT7G148, HT7G149, HT7G153
HT7G120, HT7G122, HT7G152
HT7G150, HT7G154, HT7G155
HT7G159, HT7G157, HT7G161
Deklaracja EAC 35.pdf
Karta produktowa HT7G050_PL.pdf
Karta produktowa HT7G050__EN.pdf
Karta produktowa HT7G050__DE.pdf
Karta produktowa HT7G050_RU.pdf
Karta produktowa HT7G050_CZ.pdf
Karta produktowa HT7G050__HR.pdf
Karta produktowa HT7G050__FR.pdf
Karta produktowa HT7G050__ES.pdf
Karta produktowa HT7G050_UK.pdf
Högert Technik – professional hand tools of the most demanding users
Durability guarantee / German quality
The careful selection of the highest quality raw materials and the world-class production process guarantee minor wear and long durability of our products.
Quality confirmed by certificates
Our products meet the strict DIN and VDE standards, which guarantees the highest quality of metals. It has been confirmed by numerous certificates, such as TÜV and VDE. The cutting and grinding discs, on the other hand, are certified by the OSA organization.
Trusted by thousands of Poles
For years, Högert Technik products have been available in 1300 stores throughout Poland.